Translator

Saturday, May 26, 2012

NEW BLOG

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to my new blog! I did copy and paste some posts from Google+ onto here. From now on I will be linking my blog posts from here to my Google+ page. I made a blog because it would be easier to organize as well as easier to post pictures in my posts. On the other hand, this blog will not have the exact same content from my Google+ because of the +1 feature on Google+ automatically will post to my Google+ page instead of on here.

I should remind you that I am not a professional mental health expert nor do I claim to be. Also I do not get paid to advertise products on here. Nor do I represent any of the companies I mention. I am just expressing my own personal opinion.

Thank you all for listening!

Much Love,
Sara xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment