Translator

Monday, June 4, 2012

I'm 23 now!


Hey Readers,

I know I said my next blog would be about dating bad boys but I'm finding it hard to write because it does reach deep within me to talk about my ex. However, I know that many of you may have been wondering what exactly I've been up to for my birthday week since I haven't been writing much. Sorry, I've been so drained!

I went on a little vacation to Santa Cruz. I ate many types of food. I spent quite a bit of time cuddling with my boyfriend, who is absolutely a sweetheart. He's camera shy. I spent time with my girl friends drinking and eating some fancy cheeses. I went shopping for new makeup and makeup brushes. I ate a fancy buffet birthday dinner with my parents and siblings. I spent a day having mommy and baby time with my boys. I spent time swimming and getting wet. I went out and got a new phone too. I also made a bunch of new friends! :)

Some goals for my 23rd year!


  • Transfer to a university
  • Find more ways to de-stress
  • Participate in my Buddhist temple more
  • Do more outreach for mental health and domestic violence services
  • detox off the amount of medication for anxiety I'm on
  • Learn to cook better
  • Read and write more
  • Try not to base my mood based on my bank account
Anyway!

I hope you all have a great week and I'll definitely be writing more soon!
xoxoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment